Week One
When deciding which topic to do my assignment on, my initial thoughts were- what activities do I really enjoy doing and also what do I love about Wellington?
I came up with the fact that I enjoy playing sports and I love the creative vibe found in our awesome little capital. After that, I started to think of places where sports are played in Wellington. I also started looking at special events and markets because they're a place where you can really feel the creative and friendly vibe Wellington has.
I decided to narrow down to weekly markets, focussing on:
1. Harbourside Market
2. City Market
3. Wellington Night Market
Each of these has one key difference from the others, e.g: Harbourside market is an outdoor, daytime market. City market is an indoor, daytime market. And Wellington Night Market is an outdoor, night time market.
I only managed to get to two of my chosen markets this week -Night Market and Harbourside Market.
I made a big brainstorm for each, where I really pulled the markets apart and thought about things like:
-What they sell
-Who goes?
-The Atmosphere
-Features of the markets
-Location
No comments:
Post a Comment